UDOR USA Return Policy
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all products being returned for warranty evaluation, repair or credit. To obtain an RMA number, please contact UDOR USA customer service at 651-785-0666.
- Flush pump to remove any and all chemicals. Drain all pump oil and gear lube.
- The RMA number must appear on the outside of all packages being returned.
- All RMA numbers will be valid for 60 days from date issued. If product is not received within 60 days a new RMA number must be issued.
- Freight for return product is the responsibility of the customer; all products returned must be freight prepaid.
500 Apollo Drive
Lino Lakes, MN 55014
Any collect shipments or any product returned without an RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Any product being returned for warranty evaluation must not be disassembled. Disassembly of the product will void any and all warranties.
- UDOR USA will repair or replace products qualified as defective upon inspection that are judged to be defective due to workmanship or material failure under UDOR USA limited product warranty.
- Customers requiring immediate product replacement for items submitted for warranty evaluation will be invoiced at current price. Limited product warranty will apply to all return products.
- Any product that has been left here past 60 days after contact from UDOR USA will become property of UDOR USA and will be properly disposed. NOTE: All pumps and accessories being returned to UDOR USA for repair or warranty evaluation must be flushed of any and all chemicals. This also pertains to crankcases that have contaminated oil. Any pump received that has not been properly flushed will be immediately returned to sender freight collect. This policy has been put into place to protect our personnel from possible exposure to hazardous or unknown substances.